How might we learn, reflect, and share? What if we take a moment of learning and share it with others?
- Read Reflecting on My Learning 1.0.
- Watch The Future of Publishing (shown below). How might we reframe or reverse the way we are seeing, learning, thinking, and acting?
- Reflect, write, and post. Read and comment on posts from at least two others inourMyLearning 1.5 cadre. You might consider using the following protocol for your comments:
- I like…
- I wish…
- I wonder…
- I want to know more about…
BONUS: If you have written and published for other websites or magazines, cross post your work on your blog as artifacts of your writing and contributions to the learning of others. (Examples: Falconry: I believe in you is posted on Experiments in Learning by Doing and on Flourish.
- MyLearningEdu 1.5 (week 3) – Learning Together
- MyLearningEdu 1.5 (week 1) – Learning Together
- MyLearningEdu 1.5 (week 2) – Learning Together
[…] MyLearningEdu 1.5 (week 4) – Learning Together […]