How might we learn, reflect, and share? What if we take a moment of learning and share it with others?
- Read one (or more) of the following blog posts:
- Diving into Project-based Learning: Brainstorms by Phillip Cummings (@Phillip_Cummings)
- Giving Student Choice with Digital Portfolios by Kathy Cassidy (@KathyCassidy)
- When kids write because they want to… by Paula White (@paulawhite)
- Add a Share button to you blog posts to make it easy for others to share your blog posts.
- Reflect, write, and post. Read and comment on posts from at least two others in ourMyLearning 1.5 cadre. You might consider using the following protocol for your comments:
- I like…
- I wish…
- I wonder…
- I want to know more about…
- MyLearningEdu 1.5 (week 4) – Learning Together
- MyLearningEdu 1.5 (week 3) – Learning Together
- MyLearningEdu 1.5 (week 1) – Learning Together
- MyLearningEdu 1.5 (week 2) – Learning Together
Thanks for sharing my post. I’ve been a little busy and overwhelmed with life so I’m a little behind in my reading, writing, and sharing. I’m looking forward to catching up.