The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 16,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Top posts from 2014 include:
- Visual: SMP-1 Make sense of problems and persevere #LL2LU
- Calculus and the Art of Questioning – #NspiredatT3
- Reflection: gift of time and reflection with Honors College learners
- SMP-1: Make sense of problems and persevere #LL2LU
- #NCSM14 Art of Questioning: Leading Learners to Level Up #LL2LU
- Summer Reading 2014: Themes and Choices
- Meaning markers and routes to success
- PBL PD: Integrating Formative Assessment, Twitter, & Brain-based Research
- Visual: SMP-3 Construct Viable Arguments and Critique the Reasoning of Others
- Visual: Encouraging mathematical flexibility
Top posts continuing to be viewed in 2014