How do we practice Information Age skills? Which of the C’s do we actively engage with, share in the-struggle-to-learn with others, and intentionally insert into daily practice?
Creativity and innovation, Communication, Critical thinking and problem solving, Collaboration, …
Last week’s lesson was about observing. Lesson 08 is about explaining.
- Select or write a new learning progression to highlight a pathway to success for a skill, topic, or process.
- Doodle to add additional information and/or meaning.
Remember… It takes practice.
- Share your poster with someone and ask for feedback.
- Scan or take a photo of your work and insert it in your Doodling the C’s Google doc, on your blog, or in your My Learning portfolio.
- Bonus: Tweet a copy of your poster using the hashtags #LL2LU, #ShowYourWork #TrinityLearns (or your school’s hashtag)