How do we practice Information Age skills? Which of the C’s do we actively engage with, share in the-struggle-to-learn with others, and intentionally insert into daily practice?
Creativity and innovation, Communication, Critical thinking and problem solving, Collaboration, …
Last week’s lesson was on building blocks. Lesson 02 is on lettering.
Complete the four lessons on Lettering:
Want more practice? Experiment with these ideas.
- Refine your poster from 01: Building Blocks to include lettering and depth.
- Create a 7.5 x 10 poster for one of the following:
- Main character from a favorite book.
- Upcoming essential learning and its progression
- New or upcoming vocabulary word, process, skill
- …or something of your choosing
- Share your poster with someone and ask for feedback.
- Scan or take a photo of your work and insert it in your Doodling the C’s Google doc, on your blog, or in your My Learning portfolio.
- Bonus: Tweet a copy of your poster using the hashtags #ShowYourWork #TrinityLearns (or your school’s hashtag)