How do we practice Information Age skills? Which of the C’s do we actively engage with, share in the-struggle-to-learn with others, and intentionally insert into daily practice?
Creativity and innovation, Communication, Critical thinking and problem solving, Collaboration, …
Last week’s lesson was on lettering. Lesson 03 is on faces and figures.
Complete the four Faces & Figures Lessons:
Want more practice? Experiment with these ideas.
Project (pick one):
- Create a 7.5 x 10 poster of Lessons Learned from the Building Blocks and Lettering lessons using the building block. (I like Jo Boaler’s stem: I wish everyone my age knew…)
- Create a 7.5 x 10 poster to describe
- an important person or event
- an important idea(s) from our current Read Aloud
- Share your poster with someone and ask for feedback.
- Scan or take a photo of your work and insert it in your Doodling the C’s Google doc, on your blog, or in your My Learning portfolio.
- Bonus: Tweet a copy of your poster using the hashtags #ShowYourWork #TrinityLearns (or your school’s hashtag)