How do we practice Information Age skills? Which of the C’s do we actively engage with, share in the-struggle-to-learn with others, and intentionally insert into daily practice?
Creativity and innovation, Communication, Critical thinking and problem solving, Collaboration, …
Last week’s lesson was on faces and figures. Lesson 04 is on memory boosters.
Complete the five Memory Boosters Lessons:
Want more practice? Experiment with these ideas.
Project (pick one):
- Create a 7.5 x 10 poster of Lessons Learned from the Building Blocks, Lettering, Faces & Figures lessons using these building block.
- Create a 7.5 x 10 poster for an upcoming class or lesson.
- Mind map of connected ideas
- Important message
- Pathway of success for an essential learning.
Remember… It takes practice.
- Share your poster with someone and ask for feedback.
- Scan or take a photo of your work and insert it in your Doodling the C’s Google doc, on your blog, or in your My Learning portfolio.
- Bonus: Tweet a copy of your poster using the hashtags #ShowYourWork #TrinityLearns (or your school’s hashtag)